Thursday, January 16, 2014

Welcome to Sau's Place

         


Sau's picture 01

       Hi, welcome to my blog! This is
my first blog and I actually don’t know
what I  should  start  with.  I  think   I
should introduce some background of
myself  and  I  can  share some of  my
hobbies with you.


        I am a Chinese and I came from Hong Kong twelve years ago. I am a student
and I am studying Early Childhood Education. I want to be a Kindergarten teacher since I love children very much and I enjoy working with them a lot. I 
believe that each child can succeed if 
they have more role models walk with them. I want to be one of such person so that I can have positive influenced in their life. 

       My favorite drink is Coca-Cola, especially the glass bottle one. That is so great if you have a glass bottle of Coca-Cola in a hot summer day, it just washes away the heat and you feel so refreshing. One of my hobbies is collecting Coca-Cola products, such as cans, bottles and decors. The reason I collect Coca-Cola products is the beautiful and fascinating design. They have so many varieties beside cans and bottles, such as household products, stationary, or clothing. They also offer seasonal and special events cans, bottles and decors throughout the year.  Moreover, Coca-Cola products are universal; we see them in almost every corner in this world. That’s why I think Coca-Cola items are collectible; however, I collect them is only for my interest, not for sale or investment.  Collecting Coca-Cola items can be a costly hobby since some special collection or products are very expensive; thus, I just get the items both I like and affordable.  

        When I was in Hong Kong, I traveled places in Asia whenever I had vacations. I would look for Coca-Cola items in the countries I visited. I went to their supermarkets and stores to find the items. That was so fun and enjoyable to search them. Some of my friends also collect Coca-Cola products for me if they find something special and collectible. The picture on this post is only a tiny corner of my collection.  I will share some more images from my collection in the coming posts, I hope that you will like it and we may share more about it.   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing one of your passions, Sau Lan! You are correct- there are so many items advertising Coca-Cola out there, including some very old (and expensive) pieces.

    How did you decide to come into education as your future career?

    ReplyDelete