Thursday, March 6, 2014

Glogster







       The second Web 2.0 tool I use is Glogster. This application allows users to create an interactive poster or multimedia page which visitors can interact with. I think Glogster is pretty user friendly. There are different selections of texts, graphics and  walls users can add to create their Glogs. Moreover, we also can add video and audio file to our Glogs.


        For my identifying coins lesson, I create a visual poster to demonstrate the value of penny, nickel, dime and quarter. And I add a youtube video to consolidate children’s learning. This is my first time to use Glogster, I like it a lot and I definitely will use it again for teaching. I think I will try more variety next time and I also will use it for the classroom newsletter.   I have seen some examples which people use Glogster to create their classroom newsletter. I think it is very great since teachers can include video and audio on their newsletters. Parents and children can read it each together at home. I think it really help parents know more about their children’s learning.

Link for my Glog


No comments:

Post a Comment