Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blabberize


https://mrmcdanielsteacherpage.wikispaces.com/file/view/blabberize.jpg/196092506/blabberize.jpg
Image source


         Blabberize is an application that allows us to speak through a picture. We can manipulate the picture to say what we want to say. This is my first time to use blabberize, I think it is pretty easy to create our own stuffs. Moreover, I like that we can generate our creation into a video or embed to our blog or Webpage.  It is very handy and cool. Since my lesson is for Kindergarten children, I did not plan to have children to use Blabberize this time. However, I think I will involve young children in retelling a story that they read in class next time. That would be very fascinating and children would be so excited to hear their voices with the pictures.

        Even though the application is simple to use; however, I think it is hard to manipulate the mouth movement perfectly match the figure on the picture. I have to try couple times to adjust the mouth shape to match the figure; but I am not quite satisfying with the outcome. I need some more practices and I think picture selection is very important as well. And also, I find a hard to figure out how to edit my blabber after I save it. It does provide an ”edit” icon; however, it’s only for editing the title, description or tag. It is not for editing the blabber itself. Thus, the only think I can do is recreating another blabber. It’s quite frustrated. 

        According to my first experience in using blabberize, I think it is great and I like it a lot. I ready plan to use this application in my next presentation in introduction one  psychologist,  I hope that I can make a better blabber this time.
  


                 



                                        


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment